Apartment Closet Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryfrei

Reaction score
Finally got all my equipment in. Cant wait for the weather to break to dive in to all grain!!!

52ixzd

Just wait, give it a few months and you'll be wanting to take over more closets. Eventually you will move to get more space. In the year and a half I've been brewing. I've had to move into bigger apartments twice. Now I have a walk in closet lined with shelves which is already overflowing. Time to move again?

What does the weather have to do with it? :D

yeah, seriously. I live in chicago and I"m already up and going. You're losing the time when you can ferment without temperature control. As soon as it gets warm, its a PITA.

My basement stays 58-60 right now.

Wish I had that area for storage, have everything crammed into the corner of the room until I can say "Hey this is the best tasting stuff ever, swmbo. Lets get more room for it? And she says "Yeah this is fantastic! Lets give you more room!"

Mine are under the stairs. It's one of the cooler parts of the house and I can check on it when I come in or out of the house. I really like your setup though. It's very organized.

Back