90 minute on tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are assuming this is Dogfish 90 minute IPA? If so, every hophead should have it on tap once in their life.

Yep $5 a pint here too. Great deal considering 9%abv. They also had 60 minute for $4 and 120 (bottles) for $9

That's £2.50.

Just above the average of £2.10p.
We're hard pressed to get a pint for less than £2.00

Carling (BMC type) is around £2.20 - £2.50 in most places.

They have a 2% for lunch time drinking (Why bother:confused:) and charge more for it. Now that is marketing for you.

I went to the local Dogfish Head Alehouse last night and they finally had the 120 on tap. It was fantastic! No joke, smelling the beer was like smelling an open bag of hop pellets. Great stuff. It was surprisingly sweet and would have made a great dessert beer. This sucker was 20% alcohol, but you wouldn't have known it at all.:mug:

The only time I had one of those, I drank it slowly over the course of an hour, and I was still VERY toasty when I finished. It tastes fantastic, but it sucks that you can't drink that much of it. Still, I can get by with drinking more of the 90 Minute, so that's something.

yeah, i had to shell out $10 for a 12 oz bottle of the 120, but it was worth it. I'm planning on making a pilgrimage to Delaware for the real thing

Back