Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? Your grasp of conversational English is second to none, moto. As in, yous don't gots no understanding of it, mang.

And A-Rod? WTF?! Is that what you people are calling Rodgers now? A-Rod? ROFLMFAO You really are a tool, man.

my people?? it was coined by the talking heads, not me.

here's the earliest record I could find in a 14 second google search, circa 2008:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/32701-aaron-rodgers-the-new-a-rod

i'm sorry your butt still hurts. try a topical cream. the bears probably wouldn't still suck if they had real fans.

nah, they'd still suck! hahaha!

ChshreCat said:
You can just become a Seahawk fan now since in a month or so everyone is going to pretend they were behind the Hawks the whole time anyway.

One thing for sure, they'll be taking it from behind very soon. No pretending necessary.

my people??!

No moto, "you people" not "your people".... nevermind, I give up, you probably think those two things are the same.

also, did you just drop a full-on "ROFLMAO"?? when did it become 2004 in here??

Yes, I did. I don't know what year it is in Ouisconsing, from the looks of the people I'd say 1953, but it's 2012 here for the next few days. Thing is, stupid people make me laugh, the stupider they are, the more I laugh. You, sir, make me laugh like a schoolgirl being tickled with a feather while on nitrous oxide.

One thing for sure, they'll be taking it from behind very soon. No pretending necessary.

Pssssssst, CDub, Packers suck. But I'll definitely be pulling for them next weekend cuz my team does too.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Pssssssst, CDub, Packers suck. But I'll definitely be pulling for them next weekend cuz my team does too.

It's cool, one thing we can agree on is the Lions still suck. Man there isn't a team in all of sports I hate worse than those dirty Lions.

Ahhhhhahahaha! Bears fans resorting to grammar police because their team is pathetic. It's a Christmas miracle!!

Niners will take it all this year....as soon as Alex Smith is put back in. Great idea putting an untested rookie qb in while making a push for the super bowl. Brilliant. That worked out well against the lowly seahawks right?

Vigo_Carpathian said:
Niners will take it all this year....as soon as Alex Smith is put back in. Great idea putting an untested rookie qb in while making a push for the super bowl. Brilliant. That worked out well against the lowly seahawks right?

Those the same "LOWLY" hawks that hung 42 on your battle tested D.

That was a great win. Squeaking past the jags like that. You must be proud!

LOL... If you had actually watched the game, you would have realized the Pats were playing lefty. Which... Was kind of mean to the jags but screw 'em. It was funny.

Oh.... My... God...

SANTA WAS HERE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

Cape Brewing said:
LOL... If you had actually watched the game, you would have realized the Pats were playing lefty. Which... Was kind of mean to the jags but screw 'em. It was funny.

Oh.... My... God...

SANTA WAS HERE LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

You get your Pats snuggie

Who is this stupid ****? God damned Alex Smith ball washers. Alex sucks, get it through your ****ing thick skull.

Those the same "LOWLY" hawks that hung 42 on your battle tested D.

That was a beat down. The Hawks looked great and had the home field advantage, best in all of American pro sports. Some good clean hard shots, and one intentional shot at blowing out Manningham's knee. The Niners got no excuse for that game, they got handled. As a fan I think this rivalry has finally made it. It's on now. After that game, I want to see the Niners come out for payback next time. Not just on the scoreboard but for the hits. I want to see them end the seasons of a few Hawks as retaliation. Wouldn't mind them holding up Hill while another player blew out both his knees.

LOL... intentional shot? He tackled the guy around his legs. You're just not used to seeing proper form with the team you usually watch.

This is a day to be thankful for family and friends and having a team that won't be cleaning out their lockers on January first, although, It's hard to remember the last time that happened for the Pats.

McBrewskie said:
That was a beat down. The Hawks looked great and had the home field advantage, best in all of American pro sports. Some good clean hard shots, and one intentional shot at blowing out Manningham's knee. The Niners got no excuse for that game, they got handled. As a fan I think this rivalry has finally made it. It's on now. After that game, I want to see the Niners come out for payback next time. Not just on the scoreboard but for the hits. I want to see them end the seasons of a few Hawks as retaliation. Wouldn't mind them holding up Hill while another player blew out both his knees.

Wow classy as per usual whiner fan. Intentional hit at the knees (insert Ace Ventura laugh). Why would the hawks try and take out the #2/3/4 whatever he is receiver? But you go on keep thinking that and merry Christmas to everyone else.

Wow classy as per usual whiner fan. Intentional hit at the knees (insert Ace Ventura laugh). Why would the hawks try and take out the #2/3/4 whatever he is receiver? But you go on keep thinking that and merry Christmas to everyone else.

He's had one touchdown this year, I think. He's a major threat.

McBrewskie said:
Who is this stupid ****? God damned Alex Smith ball washers. Alex sucks, get it through your ****ing thick skull.

And Kapernick is the solution? I seem to remember the niners going 13-3 last year under Smith. Just ask Drew Brees. They also were going strong this season with Smith at the helm. Yes, Smith is not the best throwing qb out there, but he makes the right decisions and barely throws int's. With the game on the line, I trust Smith over Kap any day. Oh yeah, and the seahawks suck a** and will never win a super bowl.

Listening to the Whiner fans discussing QB's reminds me of not so long ago with Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst. Don't worry, someday the Whiners might find a real QB again. Of course, you haven't had one since the 80's.

ChshreCat said:
Listening to the Whiner fans discussing QB's reminds me of not so long ago with Tarvaris Jackson and Charlie Whitehurst. Don't worry, someday the Whiners might find a real QB again. Of course, you haven't had one since the 80's.

Haha wow... Look who grew a pair

Who'd have thought it? Is raining in Seattle. Better than the single digit crap I'm heading back to...

Are you kidding!? Single digits are beautiful. We call that "playoffs weather" here in New England.

It'll be neat for Hawks fams this years as this kind of weather is usually ""watch other teams play" weather

I'm thinking Seattle could very well be playing in Lambeau come January.. Paybacks a *****.

Mmm bloody Marys at the gate. Yes i will make it a double. Later :)

DesertBrew said:
I'm thinking Seattle could very well be playing in Lambeau come January.. Paybacks a *****.

Mmm bloody Marys at the gate. Yes i will make it a double. Later :)

Be careful what you wish for. Would hate for the pack to drop another turd of a game and then scramble to make an excuse for the loss.

The hawks play to try and take out anyone they can, that's their thing and their identity as a team which is fine. That's why I'd like to see my Niners match them at it and knock some guys out next time they play.

And Kapernick is the solution? I seem to remember the niners going 13-3 last year under Smith. Just ask Drew Brees. They also were going strong this season with Smith at the helm. Yes, Smith is not the best throwing qb out there, but he makes the right decisions and barely throws int's. With the game on the line, I trust Smith over Kap any day. Oh yeah, and the seahawks suck a** and will never win a super bowl.

You go with your best chance to win a super bowl. Alex had no chance. As a lifelong Niner fan I had no faith this year at any point that Alex could win a super bowl with this team. I'll take the young mistakes to prepare for the future.

Haven't had one since the 90's. Kaep has the potential though. Hawks fans talk real big when they have that homefield advantage though. You guys are done the minute you set foot on the road in the playoffs.

You go with your best chance to win a super bowl. Alex had no chance. As a lifelong Niner fan I had no faith this year at any point that Alex could win a super bowl with this team. I'll take the young mistakes to prepare for the future.

I've busted on Alex Smith as much as anyone, but if the '9ers could have caught a goddamn punt last year they would have been in the Super Bowl - and to back off the smack-talk for a minute, they obviously match up well against New England (just like the Giants did last year).

Alex Smith WAS good enough to get San Fran to the promised land last year. Trent Dilfer would no longer be referred to as "the worst starting QB to win the title," but it's entirely conceivable that - if they didn't fumble those two punts - Alex Smith would have a ring today.

Are you kidding!? Single digits are beautiful. We call that "playoffs weather" here in New England.

It'll be neat for Hawks fams this years as this kind of weather is usually ""watch other teams play" weather

But the Hawks have made the playoffs seven of the last ten years...dipsh!t. That's only two less than the Gaytriots.

The hawks play to try and take out anyone they can, that's their thing and their identity as a team which is fine. That's why I'd like to see my Niners match them at it and knock some guys out next time they play.

Get real, hater...

Back