sooooo .. this thread????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sAvAgE

Reaction score
anything goes?????

or are there discretions rules? what?

I got some joke vidoes that I want to share.

I am asking before I throw them on my server for all to see.
they are in my opinion funny as hell

Best I can say is check out the other threads in this category and judge for yourself. LOL, you'll know soon enuf.

It's all fun and games until Bukkake puts someone's eye out.... :D

Then again I could have had a few and am not to be trusted. ;)

:D

Ize

Ize said:
Best I can say is check out the other threads in this category and judge for yourself. LOL, you'll know soon enuf.
This is very true take it from someone who knows first hand or you might wake up feeling hung over-embarrassed and finding yourself adding to the ever growing "My Apologies..." thread. :eek:
sAvAgE said:
anything goes?????
or are there discretions rules? what?
If you have to ask that before posting more likely than not it is too hot for tv!

Lord Sterrock Hammerson 8 said:
This is very true take it from someone who knows first hand or you might wake up feeling hung over-embarrassed and finding yourself adding to the ever growing "My Apologies..." thread. :eek:

If you have to ask that before posting more likely than not it is too hot for tv!

Wise words. :D

Ize said:

It's all fun and games until Bukkake puts someone's eye out.... :D

Then again I could have had a few and am not to be trusted. ;)

:D

Ize

When i was a kid i asked my mom why she only had one eye... all she said was bukkake... needless to say when i got older and learned what it was I was horrified...

Useless fact: Bukkake was done to Japanese women found unfaithful to their husbands. And the whole village participated... Like i said, useless

Back