The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started watching this show on Sunday. Started on episode one and I'm watching episode 4 tomorrow. I was wondering if the Drama is a bigger part of this show than the Zombie killing. I hope it becomes more about zombie killing, I am liking it so far though.

A deer, an elk, what does it matter for this discussion?

Good point H-ost.

What makes the show good is the definite presence of a plot. If zombie gore fest is what you are after, this may not be it.

Just watched that episode myself. I think they decide not to eat it, just to be on the safe side.

If zombie action is what you want, probably best to only watch every other episode of most of season 2.

Just watched that episode myself. I think they decide not to eat it, just to be on the safe side.

If zombie action is what you want, probably best to only watch every other episode of most of season 2.

All the odds or evens.......;)

I don't know. All I know is that I got into the show through netflix and finished season one. They don't have season two on there so I now hate netflix...

I still love netflix, but yeah, season 2 should be on by now. May be the show, not netflix/

It's the show. Netflix doesn't have shows available until they are on DVD. From what I've seen around the interwebs, there is no official season 2 release date but speculations are for September or October, shortly before season 3 premiers.

this is pretty awesome- does anyone know where to get some of this "super LSD"? 4 cases of similar events this year? what the f is happening??? if it weren't for the cubans and the heat, and the Heat- i would move to miami in a heartbeat...

this is pretty awesome- does anyone know where to get some of this "super LSD"? 4 cases of similar events this year? what the f is happening??? if it weren't for the cubans and the heat, and the Heat- i would move to miami in a heartbeat...

Nice. I almost never type LOL but since you actually made me LOL I guess you deserve it :D

spearko520 said:

Im pretty sure these people are on bath salts or there's a new thing out where you take what's supposed to be plant vitamins. Both you can buy behind the counter from gas stations. From what I've heard the bath salts are like meth but without the lithium from battery's which is the same as the lithium doctors give out so you get a meth head who is not happy. And the plant vitamins I heard about from a drug counselor friend are supposed to have LSD like effects. But myself I've never heard of a violent LSD user ( Charles Manson doesn't count he brain washed those kids). Now there is PcP but those ppl are usually just scared and violent when the cops try to stop them. So this defiantly has something to do with the bath salts or the plant vitamins I'm going to research the plant vitamins more now I think that's what turning these ppl.

usfmikeb said:
Seriously, this stuff is over the counter?

Ya Charlie sheen had his own brand out. That's what was making him act so crazy but these plant vitamins (one I found was called pump it power) may be way stronger and I read it sometimes has a delayed reaction so users take more but it's too late and they have what's called a cocaine psychosis which is a generic term they get really hot and strip their clothes off. Now thats still a big leap to cannibalism. So what else is going on in their heads

Ya Charlie sheen had his own brand out. That's what was making him act so crazy but these plant vitamins (one I found was called pump it power) may be way stronger and I read it sometimes has a delayed reaction so users take more but it's too late and they have what's called a cocaine psychosis which is a generic term they get really hot and strip their clothes off. Now thats still a big leap to cannibalism. So what else is going on in their heads
bath salts is synthetic coke - it never made me take off my clothes or eat faces - these guys are saying super LSD- if law enforcement is referring to bath salts as super LSD, then they are even more clueless now than they were when i was a kid. I'll have to look into the plant vitamins- if you read about me in the papers, know that it was all for the sake of science and the satiation of curiosity!

A friend of mine did the plant food and was freaking out when he came over that night. He was just rocking back and forth uncontrollably and sweating and all that good stuff. He told me he woke up thinking he was dying of a heart attack a few times after he finally got to sleep. Pretty hairy stuff.

But do you have an underground bomb shelter with heavilly barred doors and 5 years worth of food?

if so......pm me your addy please!

But do you have an underground bomb shelter with heavilly barred doors and 5 years worth of food?

if so......pm me your addy please!

I'll trade my brewing equipment and I have some weapons to bring if anyone needs company in their shelter!

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains*

when does effing season 2 come out on NETFLIX??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?1

When season 3 is on TV???

That just pisses me right OFF!

I am training new fans, and season 1 took all of 2 weeks to get through. NEED SEASON @ MOTHER F()CKERS!!!

Trying to recruit here!!! Competing with TRUE BLOOD of all things. I no longer have cable and need to watch season 3 at someone's house.

I got most of season 2 on VUDU on my Xbox after I got rid of cable. It's like a dollar or 2 per episode and it saves, so you basically buy each episode.

You can have season 2 now cheezy, if you're willing to pay for it. That's how it works :)

Now this is a good one. This is a dead wringer for our patrol guide pages. Whoever made it must have access to the formatting they use. I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the unit made this.

procedure.jpg

I pay for netflix. A WHOLE $8.24 a month!!!!!!!! Think I'm made of money????;)

I want the world and I want it.................................NOW!!

-jim morrison

I know I shouldn't complain.

found Sons of Anarchy, loving that.

Back