Bypassing Work Blocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orpheus

Reaction score
Somebody posted a website you could visit before visiting other sites that are blocked from your work.

I want to order some supplies from northernbrewer.com right now and get it shipped out today, but I can't find the original post (believe me I've searched for it.)

It was www.hideyou.com or something like that, but it's obviously not quite right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Why not walk over to IT during your lunch break and explain the situation? They'll probably let you borrow their computers for a few minutes.

Or hell, in honesty, your boss probably isn't blocked either. Think of this as a great opportunity to have an informal "get to know you" with your boss for three minutes. Back when I worked at places like that, I never had a problem getting "unrestricted access" for things like that...

Or, even easier, why not just do it the old fashioned way?

Northernbrewer Order Line: (800) 681-2739

WARNING: You are hereby notified that your repeated restricted access attempts have been logged. Do not attempt to erase your browser history file or internet temporary file cache. You must comply with all summons for debriefing, as well as appointments for Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco testing. A representative of Corporate Information Access (CIA) will contact you shortly.

Back