Quick & Easy Super Bowl appetizer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Hoppy

Reaction score
A down home favorite that's guaranteed to be the hit of your party from my favorite online personality: . No double-dipping allowed!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a quick and easy dip.

One can Hormel Chili
1 pks Philly Cream Cheese

Heat in pan stirring constantly until cream cheese is melted

Serve with corn chips

For the Superbowl this year I made Beef Taco and Buffalo Chicken Empanadas with sides of very hot sauce and sharp cheese dip. Wasn't very tough aside from assembly.

For the Superbowl this year I made Beef Taco and Buffalo Chicken Empanadas with sides of very hot sauce and sharp cheese dip. Wasn't very tough aside from assembly.

Did you make the empanada dough? I made them once and it was a lot of work. I'm looking to do them again but with premade dough. Whether it's specifically for empanadas or a Pillsbury tube.

I made the dough from this recipe it's basically the same process as making pizza dough except with no yeast, it's a little time consuming (needs a 2 hour rest in the fridge) but it wasn't difficult or hard work. Of course part of our problem is we don't have a proper rolling pin.

Thanks. Those look delicious. I'll definitely be trying these.

Back