interesting read

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did read some of it. 500 dollar or whatever bottles of wine are a joke but people buy them as a status symbol. In other words they are buying them to basically say I am so filthy rich I can pee out money like its nothing....pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I did read some of it. 500 dollar or whatever bottles of wine are a joke but people buy them as a status symbol. In other words they are buying them to basically say I am so filthy rich I can pee out money like its nothing....pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Or because they have the money and want to spend it on what THEY like and not what YOU think is a "pretty pathetic"...

you are right DOCTOR CAD this is America and you are allowed to spend your money the way you see fit, Is wine Bull****??? no it is not.. Do some wines benefit from long term aging....yes.....Do wines go bad if aged for too long....yes.......Do some wines age a really long time and end up really good because of it???? yes......Are they worth 2,000 dollars????? In my opinion they are not.

Back