Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thank god I ended up picking Green Bay. The Lions and still the Lions. This game here is looking like a better match up. I took the Cowboys but who knows. Taking the Niners later.

god dammit! Why the **** and I not at this ****ing game. I was offered tickets at face value but my dumb ass turned them down.

BTW, When Pam Oliver was interviewing Rodgers after the game, it was the first time in ages that the camera showed any part of her below the waist. I can see why. Yikes!

I saw a blurb of her when she didn't know she was on camera. She was talking to her assistants like they were dogs. Ever since then, I can't stand the biotch.

Wow. So, with one play, in one of the most-watched games of the regular season, Numbnuts Suhs proved without a shadow of a doubt exactly how dirty a player he is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXDmCVSnn1U]Ndamukong Suh Stomp / Ejection - YouTube[/ame]

What a ****ing mo-ron. He's shoving the guy's head into the ground, with the ref RIGHT ****ING THERE, and they tosses in the ol' kick for good measure. I mean, you know that stuff happens in the bottom of a pile, but you've got to be a world-class mental midget to do that out in the open, right in front of the ref.

And his whole, "I wasn't trying to kick him, I was trying to get my balance" claim? That's not going to do him any favors. The only question is whether Goddell suspends him for one game or two.

He's like the Brandon Merriweather of defensive linemen. "You can't do that! "Yeah, who are you to tell me how to play" "The refs/the commissioner/your coach!" "**** it, I'm playing like that anyway."

Wow. So, with one play, in one of the most-watched games of the regular season, Numbnuts Suhs proved without a shadow of a doubt exactly how dirty a player he is.

Ndamukong Suh Stomp / Ejection - YouTube

What a ****ing mo-ron. He's shoving the guy's head into the ground, with the ref RIGHT ****ING THERE, and they tosses in the ol' kick for good measure. I mean, you know that stuff happens in the bottom of a pile, but you've got to be a world-class mental midget to do that out in the open, right in front of the ref.

And his whole, "I wasn't trying to kick him, I was trying to get my balance" claim? That's not going to do him any favors. The only question is whether Goddell suspends him for one game or two.

He's like the Brandon Merriweather of defensive linemen. "You can't do that! "Yeah, who are you to tell me how to play" "The refs/the commissioner/your coach!" "**** it, I'm playing like that anyway."

A local sports talk show was commenting the other day about how the Lions have a reputation of being dirty players- now we know why.

I blame Schwartz, he needs to be gone. No discipline, penalties galore, fights in every game, a qb who should have been on the bench. Total coaching fail, he has molded them into the classless idiot he is. Once again the Fords suck at life and at football. I'm going to go kick a Mustang. If Harbaugh was coaching this team, they'd be 10-1 right now.

_

I hate blaming the coach, though. He's "A Boy Named Suh," he's a manchild who throws temper tantrums. Is Schwartz supposed to put Suh in timeout, or should Suh be smart enough to know that he can't kick a man like that?

Although, the team is what, like 1-4 since the coach lost his **** after getting his hand shook too hard?

Still, Suh's the idiot. He might be an enabled idiot, but he's still the idiot. Lions fans better hope that Goodell doesn't look to the Albert Haynesworth suspension (five games when he spiked the Cowboys' lineman) as his precedent. Haynesworth was already a knucklehead at the time, but so's Suh. And, as I recall Haynesworth at least apologized afterwards for his actions.

If Suh gets one game, he's lucky.

I hate blaming the coach, though.

I don't, he gets paid to coach/babysit the team. He is a smug prick, and his team is just like him. I suppose the penalties and playing an injured qb aren't his fault either? I could care less if Suh gets 10 games, but you really can't compare that to Haynesworth head stomping a player with no helmet on.

_

make-me-a-sandwich2.jpg

Ok, now if he really did, he's a dickhead.

7701.jpg

And we'll end on a high note
2454.jpg

you know what i seriously can't stand? Every time the cameras are on the cheerleaders, a f-ing graphic ALWAYS covers them up. completely. spend like 45 seconds on the cheerleaders, and the entire f-ing time i'm staring at the Toyota logo wearing a pair of shoes.

granted, a lot of NFL cheerleaders aren't the greatest...but seriously, if you're just gonna show me logos, pan across the stadium for christ sake. block Rex Ryan's ugly mug. don't show me a freakin logo when you have a bouncing set of bazongas sitting behind it.

Thank god, I thought I killed the thread with inappropriate sandwiches.

BTW, Tebow sucks but all he does is win! :rolleyes:

I admit it. I'm a sucker for touchdown celebrations.

Stevie Johnson, "shooting himself in the leg," for the win.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaxc1ievny8]Stevie Johnson celebration mocking Plaxico Shooting himself Jets vs Bills - YouTube[/ame]

I guess it's not someone who doesn't know what a shift key is.

_

definitely not. i don't know why, but for all casual emails, txts, forum typing, i almost never capitalize anything, with few exceptions for acronyms. sometimes i capitalize "I", sometimes not.

professional emails are always mostly grammatically correct.

you know what i seriously can't stand? Every time the cameras are on the cheerleaders, a f-ing graphic ALWAYS covers them up. completely. spend like 45 seconds on the cheerleaders, and the entire f-ing time i'm staring at the Toyota logo wearing a pair of shoes.

granted, a lot of NFL cheerleaders aren't the greatest...but seriously, if you're just gonna show me logos, pan across the stadium for christ sake. block Rex Ryan's ugly mug. don't show me a freakin logo when you have a bouncing set of bazongas sitting behind it.

This! LOL

The Steelers are trying to out-suck the Chiefs but that's just not happening. KC is the class of the league in those regards.

Wow. Pats are 22 point favorites against the Colts. Dataz, is that the biggest spread all season? There can't be too many games all year that are more than three touchdowns.

Wow. Pats are 22 point favorites against the Colts. Dataz, is that the biggest spread all season? There can't be too many games all year that are more than three touchdowns.

dataz a loser; don't ask him...

I'm up 58 units this year in football.

I haven't seen a line that big in the NFL, evah! (Actually, Pats were 22 point favs against the eagles many years ago...)

I am surprised the Colts haven't conceded the season yet. I would take the Pats and the 22. It's going to be target practice for Brady.

(Actually, Pats were 22 point favs against the eagles many years ago...)

I'd forgotten about that. Wasn't THAT long ago, it was in the middle of 2007, Pats had just beaten the Bills by about fifty points and McNabb was hurt. Thing is, they only won by 3.

Can't see Indy making a game of it. I always get nervous when something is *this* obvious, but Painter is just SO terrible. I think defensive ace/punt-returner/c*nt-grabber Julian Edelman gets his first pick, and they just control the game.

BB took it easy on the Eagles yesterday; he doesn't always take Brady out in blowouts, but I think he respects Andy Reid a lot more than he does a guy like Todd Haley (going for it on fourth-and-goal with a minute to play). I know there's some bad blood between the Pats and Colts... but I don't see him trying to run up the score. I don't think the game's going to be competitive, but I'm not sure it's going to be a eighty-point victory either.

GB was -18.5 I think earlier this year but I don't remener seeing any bigger than that.

I bet you when Aaron Rodgers is in practice, he pretends to be Tom Brady.

I can hear him making the call in his head... "4th and goal!!! Two seconds left in the Super Bowl!!! Brady gets the snap!! He looks left! Throws!! TOUCHDOWN!!!"

Please fire Norv Turner and AJ Smith. Thank you.

Turner is gone, just not until the end of the season.

Smith should go too, but if he does that means that Spanos' son will take over as GM and he's learned everything from AJ.

I see dark days ahead.... :(

I bet you when Aaron Rodgers is in practice, he pretends to be Tom Brady.

I can hear him making the call in his head... "4th and goal!!! Two seconds left in the Super Bowl!!! Brady gets the snap!! He looks left! Throws!! TOUCHDOWN!!!"

ahhhhhh hahahahhahhahhahahhahha!!!!!

pats fans are hopeless. yeah, the number 1 quarterback in the league pretends to be....not....the number 1....qb?

no wonder the housing market exploded....bank employes don't know numbers!

Latest posts

Back