Coloured Beer Caps in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chugmaster

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find about 500+ beer caps of different colours in Canada? A couple of homebrew shops in the States want to charge me $30 to ship to Canada which is ludicrous.

$30 is expensive but that is how much it costs when I ship a box FedEx to Canada.

Sorry I can't help, just confirming it really does cost that much.

Thanks for the input. I was going to order the $16 pack from Austin Homebrew until they wanted to charge me $30 for shipping. I wonder if USPS would cost less. I can ship things from China cheaper than from the States.

Check Midwest, they have color caps but you have to order each color separate and I know they have a USPS option when I check out. Have no clue what the cost to Canada would be.

Tried them too and the shipping price was similar. Would make sense if I was going to do a massive order.

Even USPS would be around $30 to Canada. That's just the bottom line. Unless you can score some from somewhere in Canada or somewhere that will do free shipping (have you tried Amazon?) then I think that you're out of luck.

Other option is to buy lots more so it makes the shipping reasonable, assuming the excess weight won't add more shipping costs.

Back