Show us your Beer Cellar!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
I love the theads on here where everyone is showing kegerator, keezer, brew rig, wooden brew rig, etc.

I thought that a new thread showing our beer cellars would be cool!

Mine is just started, but I converted an old vintage fridge to be a cellar. I plan on some shelving but smoked glass is not in my budget yet...

cellar2.jpg

cellar1.jpg

Here's my small cellar full of home brew, it's built into the foundation of my house in the stairwell going down to the basement of my house. I framed the door jam and foamed it, now I just need to paint it, add a foam ceiling and a door.
ForumRunner_20130116_230036.jpg

Here's my small cellar full of home brew, it's built into the foundation of my house in the stairwell going down to the basement. I framed the door jam and foamed it, now I just need to paint it, add a foam ceiling and a door.
View attachment 94841

Here's my beer closet. The shelves were there when I moved in to the house. They are just the right height for 22oz bombers and each shelf can hold a 5 gallon batch worth with room to spare. Right now I've got a batch of cider and a batch of Irish stout conditioning.

image-388598111.jpg

hahaha ^^ thats what i was using the patio storage unit for outside of my apartment.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

i haven't really had room for a "cellar" anything, which sucks :( i do kinda now though, i'll be saving a few off of each batch and a few beers to age... but i don't really have the room still

My local brew club recently purchased bulk grain from our lhbs, I have 2 row, pale ale and pilsner. The lids are called gamma lids, they have an air and water tight seal and just screw on. I bought mine off ebay

My beer cellar just flooded this past weekend. My sewer pipe backed up due to tree roots in my pipes. One of the worst days ever. ALL my beer equipment is kept down there and I also ferment down there. Everything was covered in you know what.

Anyways if anyone is up for a nut brown ale or fecal matter IPA...let me know.

ForumRunner_20130118_154342.png

ForumRunner_20130118_155116.png

I actually had a flood alarm down there till last summer. I was remodeling an upstairs bathroom so I had it up there and just never put it back. Lesson learned as they say.

I've cleaned everything up but not sure I want to use any of the equipment again. There's a gross factor there for me I guess.

The good news is my swmbo said I could upgrade to all grain equipment :)

My beer cellar just flooded this past weekend. My sewer pipe backed up due to tree roots in my pipes. One of the worst days ever. ALL my beer equipment is kept down there and I also ferment down there. Everything was covered in you know what.

Anyways if anyone is up for a nut brown ale or fecal matter IPA...let me know.

****ty..

Defecatly throw it all out.

Nothing fancy but i can stack a lot of beer in those milk crates. 1st pic is a "warm" room in the basement i use for conditioning and fermenting, 2nd pic is a cold part of my basement, small space behind dryer but i can stack up 30 or so milk crates in there. I also have a fridge in the garage

20130118_185407.jpg

20130118_185446.jpg

DaxBrewery said:
My local brew club recently purchased bulk grain from our lhbs, I have 2 row, pale ale and pilsner. The lids are called gamma lids, they have an air and water tight seal and just screw on. I bought mine off ebay

Fantastic idea. I am going to use this way to store my grains as well. Thanks. Great beer cellar.

Latest posts

Back