HBT Official Memorable Quotes Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say he's a (retracted) Ballsy Hard Core Wort Chilling DOOD!!! :mug"

gonna be going for 5gal batches or 2 2.5gal batches.

basically what ive been doing in the past (winter in San Diego isnt much of a winter but the swimming pool gets pretty cold) i get some thick gloves and pick up my wort, put the lid on it and a weight on top and basically walk around in my pool. I emerge about 10 minutes later with a chilled wort and lacking nipples, then i attempt to dislodge my gonads from my chest.

counts as my shower for the night too right?

And here we have McKBrew:

Got to start out small and work your way up.

Think of an IPA like your first day in prison. When Bubba comes up to initiate you you really don't want him to have that big of a package. After a few weels with Bubba (Broken Halo) you kind of get used to it and then when King Dong (Dogfish 120) comes up and wants to make you his b!tch you accept it a lot easier and might actually look forward to it because you started out small.

When you focus on certain lines and words in a thread, you realize there is a whole other story just trying to come out of the mental closet, so to speak.

I end up with a "taste" in my mouth, and "know" pretty much what I'll need to achieve it, and usually even the amount.

the result of my mouth "flooding" with flavors and then like I said, "knowing" what I'll need to put together to get there.

and it'll taste like crap at that moment because it's not what I "need" to fulfill it.

When you focus on certain lines and words in a thread, you realize there is a whole other story just trying to come out of the mental closet, so to speak.

I KNEW someone would take something out of that post and it would end up here. :D

I'd tell you to bite me, but in light of this it might appear more incriminating.

;)

Now, this aint a funny memorable quote, this is groundbreaking monumentally historic in the fact that it directs a serious beer questioner to look at a BEER thread I started......Which, in itself, does make it pretty f#cking hilarious. :)

Do a search for Laughing Gnomes full boil. He did a side by side comparison of a full boil vs his partial.

Zul'jin,

Thats uncalled for!!!!! she really did when we got married, then the damn thing died (its a rabbit, appaerently they do) so I got to build a coufin for it, and bury it in the seering 115* August southeast heat. Fun day.

I have a quote, this has to be the most PC, non denominational greeting I've ever seen:

(Posted by Revvy)

Merry ChristaChaunukwaannzaefestivusyuleandwhateverelsey oumaycelebrate!!!

.......awsome.

I cant resist HBHoss

My legs are skinny and I gots no butt,
she left hang'n with a flea bitt'n mutt.
I went outside and it began to pourrrrrrr,
but at least I don't have to listen to her beyatch no more!

Back