The planets aligned...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkinnyShamrock

Reaction score
...and the Eagles made the playoffs. I'm as big a fan as any, but I don't think they'll get very far, unless they play like they did tonight.

Discuss.

i wish them luck since i live in Syracuse and watched McNabb in his college days, i dont expect much from them in all honesty!

This was the best Christmas present I could ever ask for. Even if they didn't make the playoffs, beating the cowboys the way they did was awesome!! They're too inconsistent for me to win the Super Bowl, BUT they should be able to beat the Vikings, should be able to beat the Giants, and the momentum COULD take them to the big show.

Go Birds!

Best quote of the day. SWMBO went to the next door neighbors (cowboys fan), and said to him, "Steve's over there cheering, you're over here tearing".

gotta love the SWMBO :) :)

They do have momentum on their side. Hopefully they can keep it going, but we'll see.

Back