Show me your MLT manifold...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-TH-

Reaction score
I am looking for ideas to build my next manifold for a 70 qt xtreme rectangular cooler. I would love to see what your manifold looks like and why you like it. Any type of cooler would be fine because I think it would be nice to have a collection of manifold photos all in one place.

Thanks!

Joe Dragon said:
It works very well although I ended up opening the slots a bit. The sections are now held together with stainless 8-32 SHCS. The slots were installed with a machine called a Wire E.D.M. but you could use a drill or hacksaw.

By the way- thank you for all your efforts concerning the EZ Water Spreadsheets.

Damn, that's pretty.

Here's mine in my 70 qt. Coleman Xtreme. Cheap, easy, and it helps me get 85% efficiency.

IMG_2030.JPG

Very nice Joe Dragon! Did you slot all the tubes including the tube going down to the drain? Palmer mentioned something about not slotting transverse tubes to avoid channeling. I'm still unclear after searching what should and shouldn't be slotted.

Back