Drinking in Chicago tomorrow!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
I will be drinking in Chicago on Thursday night! I plan on starting at the Maproom and going from there, taking in the Hopleaf some where along the line. If you are in the area, just look for the guy with the hoppy grin on his face!

Brewpastor said:
I will be drinking in Chicago on Thursday night! I plan on starting at the Maproom and going from there, taking in the Hopleaf some where along the line. If you are in the area, just look for the guy with the hoppy grin on his face!

Damn, I was just at The Map Room with the girlfriend on Saturday; too bad you weren't in town sooner! We started out with lunch at Silver Cloud, then had a very late Cuban dinner at Cafe Laguardia - all within walking distance!

Hopleaf is a great place, too. If you can squeeze it in (and if you're hungry for non-Chicago style thin crust pizza), Piece's Jonathon Cutler brews some great beers. It, too, is within walking distance of The Map Room.

Wish I could make it down there! Have one for me!

Back