nj philly or ny beer swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far are you from Philly? I live in NE Philly. I just bottled my first batch Saturday, so it still has some conditioning to do. It is a Belgiam White.

I might be in depending on schedule and bottle availability.

I have a six to send out to Ryan_PA and it was tough to get enough 12 oz bottles together....I'm about to run dry for a couple weeks and will have to fall back on commercial brew.

brewt00l said:
I might be in depending on schedule and bottle availability.

I have a six to send out to Ryan_PA and it was tough to get enough 12 oz bottles together....I'm about to run dry for a couple weeks and will have to fall back on commercial brew.

I need to send you at least a sixer as well. I am virtually swimming in homebrew.

Ryan_PA said:
I need to send you at least a sixer as well. I am virtually swimming in homebrew.

LOL...my recipe planning of late didn't take into consideration when the final product would be ready for consumption so I have a hefe batch ready to roll this weekend :)

For a swap bait:
kolsch just hit the primary (lagering for a month after this weekend)
hefe scheduled for this weekend
nut brown scheduled for this or next weekend

...so I am at least a handful of weeks out of having some trade-worthy stock

Sorry im a space cadet forgot i posted this, so i am out of red but ive got a lemon coriander Weiss, a raspberry wheat, and an imperial stout in the works if theres any interest.

Back