Decided to put back in

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hcfd918

Reaction score
I do a lot of reading on here but rarely post anything. I've been brewing awhile now and have obtained a good bit of knowledge from everyone so I decided to support the cause. Thanks to everyone who is sharing their knowledge and experience here.......it really is priceless.

Cheers from Nelsonville, Ohio. Workin the last half hour of my midnight shift at the FD, saw your post, and realized that the MAJORITY if brewing knowledge came from endless hours of reading on this website. Thanks everyone for the brain food. Stay safe out there, brother.

I too don't think I would have been able to get All Grain batches going, or have had nearly the confidence I do in my brewing today, without the help of dozens of HBT beer lovers.

I try and share my experience (and occasionally photos), and maybe one day when my student loans are paid off I'll have some extra cash to buy a membership...

No worries LowNotes.......get that debt paid off. You're doin the right thing. Just keep brewing!!

Back