• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carboy, capper, Corona mill - cheep cheep!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nostalgia

Reaction score
Wing capper, metal, made in France. A little fiddly to use, but gets the job done.

5 gallon glass carboy. I just replaced it with a Better Bottle because I'm a klutz and will drop it eventually. It's just a matter of time.

Corona grain mill. Purchased used here on HBT, and I used it for 4-5 partial mashes.

Here's the cheep cheep part: $25 if you take the lot. Otherwise $5 for the capper, $15 each for the carboy and mill.

Pickup only in Lake Hopatcong, NJ or a meeting in Parsippany.

-Joe

I want it! I am going to call a friend near New Brunswick to see if he will pick it all up for me. Also this Friday I will be out that direction visiting him, so I might just come get it then. I am sending you a PM.

Back