575SS vs 525SS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeepDiver

Reaction score
If I can get new 575SS perlicks for 10 bucks less than the 525SS, is there any reason not too? I don't really need the creamer feature on all 4 taps, but not seeing a down side to getting them since they are 10 bucks cheaper.

If you're getting the 575SS for less than the 525SS, grab them. You don't need to use the creamer function, but it's nice to have the option. I have a mix of both on my setup right now.

They're almost identical, with the benefit of the tap handle not being able to spin freely like on the 525SS (although I hear this is fixed in newer versions). For $10 cheaper it's a no brainer. I went all 575SS on my setup just in case I ever feel like using the creamer function.

If I can get new 575SS perlicks for 10 bucks less than the 525SS, is there any reason not too? I don't really need the creamer feature on all 4 taps, but not seeing a down side to getting them since they are 10 bucks cheaper.

Where are you finding the 575SS for so much cheaper?

Where are you finding the 575SS for so much cheaper?

I actually miss-saw at what I was seeing. Beverage factory has a combo kit that includes the shank, faucet and connections. Didn't realize the 575 was a chrome shank instead of stainless like the 525. Also after noticing that the tail peices were welded to the shank at Beverage Factory I ended up ordering from keg connection instead.

Latest posts

Back