Free beer!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
I'm a little druck on Naked City American Wild Ale. :drunk:

Tastes awesome! Sour and slightly acidic. Aged 11 months (the last 2 months in a French oak Cabernet barrel).

I only have 18 750ml bottles. So, the first 10 HBT members to come into Naked City Taphouse after we open and say "I stick my neck out for nobody" gets a free bottle!

Edited to 10 bottles. I better save some for myself.

I am so jealous of ANYONE that gets one of these... hm, can I send a proxy?

Yeah, Can We? Can We?
My Mom and her husband live in Wallingford and are big fans of good beer and local fresh food.
I'll be sending them your way anyway, but I'd sure love to try your wild ale.:D

Here's wishing you a fantastic opening, unbridled success, and I'll definitely be in the next time I visit.

Hmmm, Brewtopia gets drunk on his wild Ale, offers free beer, then disappears.
is it?...
- He is busy with the final preps before opening as evidenced by his last statement in the Naked City thread
"No firm date yet. We received our liquor license last week along with Fire Marshall sign off. Monday is final DPD inspection. After that, I need to schedule the health dept inspection. Once that is approved, we will set a firm opening date. You guys will be the first to know when that is."

Or

- The wild ale was fermented by some mutant yeast strain that has turned his body into a pulsating lump of fungal goo. (borrowed from a Stephen King short story)

Nothing like a fun cliffhanger while we wait on pins and needles for the opening announcement.

This is why I want to have a bar. Make people say crazy **** for a free beer. I think late night recitals of Old McDonald gets everybody who participates a free pint

Back