DDG for Founders CBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He asked if I'd like anything else for it. (who would say no?) but I dont want to inadvertently go overboard and gouge him.

Here's what I know:

DDG released at about $40 + fees retail and CBS sold for $18 retail. CBS had a huge markup in some places, upwards of $40.

Even, no

Thats how trades work, supply and demand.
If the right 2 people who have what the other has...

On another note: Id love for founders to re-release CBS for there last backwoods of 2013!!

Johnnyhitch1 said:
Even, no

Thats how trades work, supply and demand.
If the right 2 people who have what the other has...

On another note: Id love for founders to re-release CBS for there last backwoods of 2013!!

This!

Personally I wouldn't give up a DDG for a shelf beer that was less than half the price. I would think you could get more than just CBS for it, but if that is all you want then go for if.

You are giving a DDG to get CBS or the other way around?

I got offered a CBS for my DDG.

I guess my next question is, was CBS worth the hype to anyone that had it? What would it compare to?

Thanks everyone for chiming in with your feedback.

I guess my next question is, was CBS worth the hype to anyone that had it? What would it compare to?

Yes CBS was phenomenal but I never had DDG so I can't tell you witch is better but from what I been hearing founders last backstage series for 2013 is going to be CBS. I would compare it to KBS but better.

I would say no...IMO CBS is one of those OMG HOLYPOOP beers that end up meeting expectations.
DDG is one of those, Fuk yea...THIS is the reason i spend 40$ on a bottle!

OR

If you have multiple DDG and really itching for CBS then yes but i would include extras to meet $4$. Possibly a decent ~15$ bottle.

Cheers, great trade!

I would say no...IMO CBS is one of those OMG HOLYPOOP beers that end up meeting expectations.
DDG is one of those, Fuk yea...THIS is the reason i spend 40$ on a bottle!

OR

If you have multiple DDG and really itching for CBS then yes but i would include extras to meet $4$. Possibly a decent ~15$ bottle.

Cheers, great trade!

:mug:

Back