Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, no. I take it these ISOs are In Search Of lists?

They are, but when you find yourself a couple good scores of stuff you know isn't widely distributed just post a FT add with what you have and what you are after. I have found that being non specific as to what you are after can put some amazing beer you have never heard of in your belly. Don't be shocked if experienced traders expect a first time trader to ship first. People have been burned and as great as the hbt community is, it's still the internet.

Are you looking for anything in particular?

Thx for the insight. I'm going to give the trading thing a go and build up my credibility. :)

I am probably interested in the same things the rest of the community is after: KBS, a real bottle of PtE to compare to my clone, a can of Heady, a bottle of Goose Island BCS and oddly enough another bottle or two of 3 Floyds Backmasking. I only got one bottle but it was awesome!!!

Don't know how I missed this, but I'm just looking to try some stuff from them, I've heard good things. I just finalized a trade late last night for 3 of them, Saison Vieille Artisanal, St. Bretta Citrus Wildbier, and Surette Provision Saison.

Any suggestions on others?

Any of them really haha st bretta winter is fantastic! The one you have listed is their summer, but still great. You really cant go wrong with any of them.

Don't know how I missed this, but I'm just looking to try some stuff from them, I've heard good things. I just finalized a trade late last night for 3 of them, Saison Vieille Artisanal, St. Bretta Citrus Wildbier, and Surette Provision Saison.

Any suggestions on others?

Those are the regular ones that see distro. Not bad, but I like others a lot more. I coulda grabbed some more limited stuff yesterday, but I am at the airport and on my way out of town now. Here is what they had available togo, ****ty pic, was too lazy to get up and move closer:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1424362361.788218.jpg

Those are the regular ones that see distro. Not bad, but I like others a lot more. I coulda grabbed some more limited stuff yesterday, but I am at the airport and on my way out of town now. Here is what they had available togo, ****ty pic, was too lazy to get up and move closer:
View attachment 257653

If skeezer doesn't have what you want, let me know. I'll be heading there in a day or two.

Awesome IP trade with thatjonguy.

The missing beers are in the fridge for consumption tonight.

Don't forget the missing six pack of Two Hearted I found under my back seat today...lol.

I fail.

Thanks for meeting up again.

Lol, it's all good. I didn't mind. It was my mistake.

How was the Progenitor?

Thanks for meeting at chain reaction brewing. Sorry you couldn't have a beer.

I agree with Blizzard on the proginator - more hops than sour. Reminded me of their hop savant.

Back