Keezer build.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonGrafto

Reaction score
I am in the final assembly of my keezer build. Cheapo 7 cu ft chest freezer that I got for $50 and I appliance painted black. Then used some cheap pine 2x8 for the collar. Didn't cheap out on the taps though. Not too shabby. Gotta wait til the kids go to bed to finish it. Hopefully tonight.

Edit: Success. Kids went to bed and dad went to work on the keezer.

image-4045116343.jpg

image-1353870813.jpg

image-428907790.jpg

image-3731128701.jpg

Good job! I like the contrast the wood collar gives against the black freezer. Is your CO2 system inside with the kegs, or did you plumb through to give yourself more room?

Good job! I like the contrast the wood collar gives against the black freezer. Is your CO2 system inside with the kegs, or did you plumb through to give yourself more room?

Right now since I only have 3 kegs, my 20 lb CO2 tank is on the inside but once I find 2 more kegs, I will plumb it from the outside via a 5 way distributor... My only reservation right now is the steel tank being in the freezer with condensation....

Back