Beer Bottle Mockups/Templates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owend17

Reaction score
I've been all over the internet looking for some .psd files of photo-realistic bottles or labels for doing some mock-ups. All of the ones I've found are awful. Does anyone have any that they've made or downloaded?

Surely every brewery that has nice mockups didn't ALL hire someone to do them. There's got to be some good looking mockups out there somewhere!:D

I don't follow. Do you want a label template or a beer bottle template?

I think he's looking for a blank bottle to "apply" the label to. Kinda like the templates you find for tshirt design.

Unfortunately, I can't say I've ever seen one.

Try posting in the label/design forum. You might find something there.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I've done the same sort of mock ups and found lots of images of blank bottles just by googling it. For personal use, this isn't the worst crime but I wouldn't suggest copying these images and publishing it. They aren't aren't psd files of course but they'll open up in photoshop just fine.

As for label designs, most will be done in illustrator. Any photos would be edited in Photoshop then the text and graphics overlaid in illustrator. That's where label shapes and dies would be designed.

Does that help?

Latest posts

Back