Enjoy By!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hifidelity

Reaction score
First time I've been able to find Stone's Enjoy By IPA in Alabama since May. I walked into my local craft beer emporium to find a pallet of it tucked away in the homebrew section.

I'm tempted to drink it while it's fresh, but Christmas would be a good special occasion for it. Hmmmm...

#firstworldproblems

First time I've been able to find Stone's Enjoy By IPA in Alabama since May. I walked into my local craft beer emporium to find a pallet of it tucked away in the homebrew section.

I'm tempted to drink it while it's fresh, but Christmas would be a good special occasion for it. Hmmmm...

#firstworldproblems

Pallet = buy more than one?

Had one with Thanksgiving dinner last night! Went well with the turkey!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

12-26 was a bit off for me. A lot more pine than usual. Don't get me wrong, still great, but some of the past months have been way better

12-26 was a bit off for me. A lot more pine than usual. Don't get me wrong, still great, but some of the past months have been way better

I agree completely- way too much pine for my tastes. The 5/16/14 was the first and only other time I had Enjoy By, and it continues to be my favorite.

Back