Weird foam?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteChef

Reaction score
Krausen has settled but there Is this wierd foam still hanging out.

Just take a chill beer makes way more since!

Yeah there are wierd pieces of stuff hanging off of it

is it in the primary or secondary? How long has it been in either? Describe or post a pic of the wierd pieces of stuff hanging off of it. That will help with answering your question.

Thanks EricR, that makes since! WhiteChef, what's going on with your beer sir?

since,you mean sense.This is not making any since,im sincing sense i can not reckon.
Foam will have crusty stuff leaves a ring usually,leave it be a few weeks @ a good solid temp.Thats what we do sense it doesnt seem to make sinse,im sincing.

That is my tag. I wouldn't type that out every time.

It's a play on words? A conundrum. The sentence makes sense without making since

Anyhow, thanks for reading this thread. Now I'm going to turn on my wife's scentsy, since it fools my senses into believing there is cake in the house.

Oh sure. I was trying to get some answers but some were more worried about my tag than my awesome beer I just bottled.

WhiteChef, not sure what your brewing but keep it up! :tank: Must be good and strong.

beersince.jpg

:D

Latest posts

Back