So I Bought a Pipeline On Saturday...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMGfan

Reaction score
I gotta brag a little, and thank all of you (especially Deathbrewer and Remmy) for all your informative posts around here.

I've turned out two somewhat tasty batches (lets be honest, they were good but could be better) with all your guys' help. Remmy's post on infections specifically helped me calm down and chill out about the process and how hard it was to screw up.

Anyways so I was out at a garage sale on Saturday and found all of the stuff in the picture......for $26!!!!

So I just want to say that I think this hobby is gonna stick, thanks guys! :D

Edited to add: The Ferret took a shining to the wine degasser right as I took the picture, hence the four legged furface in the picture xP

FUVjW.jpg

Hell of a deal.

Though that's a score, not a pipeline.

A pipeline is, well, read the similar threads and figure it out.

Hell of a deal.

Though that's a score, not a pipeline.

A pipeline is, well, read the similar threads and figure it out.

Oh, it's a pipeline ;) There's a rasberry wheat planned already, I'm doing preliminary research on a mead, and I think I'm going to do another round of my first batch (with a few tweaks of course ;) )

In other news I'm trying to figure out a good soap to coat my ferret in. I'm trying to fashion a really efficent carboy cleaner out of a soaped-up-hyper-ferret....He'll EVEN fit through the mouth of the carboy! :p

(don't all peta on me, it's a joke)

Damn! Very cool! Those bottle trees alone go for around 20-something bucks. Sweet deal.

This is exactly the sort of thing I've been hoping for, but the only thing I've found at the yard sales so far has been a few old swing top bottles.

Cheers.

Oh, it's a pipeline ;) There's a rasberry wheat planned already, I'm doing preliminary research on a mead, and I think I'm going to do another round of my first batch (with a few tweaks of course ;) )

In other news I'm trying to figure out a good soap to coat my ferret in. I'm trying to fashion a really efficent carboy cleaner out of a soaped-up-hyper-ferret....He'll EVEN fit through the mouth of the carboy! :p

(don't all peta on me, it's a joke)

No worries. The entire carboy is a corner all kinds of ready for pooping.

Who the hell threw that varmint in with your brewing stuff?

Hell of a steal man, congrats

Latest posts

Back