best brewsoftware for android

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matteo57

Reaction score
Hi all! i recently switched from an iphone to an android LG2. While on the iphone I was using ibrewmaster and enjoyed it fairly well! While looking at putting it on my new android, I noticed the reviews for it say that it isn't nearly as good as the iphone version. So I was wondering if there was a good one that you all suggest to use on the android ios.
Thanks much!

BrewR is a good one for recipe management. Brewers friend is another good one and is part of the forum.

Homebrew calculator and Brewzor calculator are both good for calculations on brew day and at bottling.
I use Brewzor on brew day and the other for bottling.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Check out Brewer's Friend. It works on any platform.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Home Brew mobile app

BrewR is a good one for recipe management. Brewers friend is another good one and is part of the forum.

I downloaded this... and I have to say, ibrewmaster for iphone blows it out of the water. I understand brewmaster is almost $9.99 but I would rather pay it and have a really nice app for recipe management and formulation.

Bummed...

I use BrewR I like it allows you to upload recipes to cloud storage and download to other devices.

Back