Newbie with Half Case of Heady Topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjandjab

Reaction score
Have been working vermont for the last two weeks and last week purchased a case of Heady Topper at the brewery to share with friends back home in MA. Canned on 10/22. A homebrew colleague mentioned trading as a great way to try some other beers.

So, here I am with 12 heady to trade. I am an admitted newbie and looking to trade for classic pale ales and IPAs. Maybe an interesting stout. Three Floyd's, Bells, Russian River, other things from Midwest and the west that I can't easily get here. Will not be home until the weekend of Nov 2nd for shipping purposes if something works out. Let me know

Jjandjab said:
Have been working vermont for the last two weeks and last week purchased a case of Heady Topper at the brewery to share with friends back home in MA. Canned on 10/22. A homebrew colleague mentioned trading as a great way to try some other beers.

So, here I am with 12 heady to trade. I am an admitted newbie and looking to trade for classic pale ales and IPAs. Maybe an interesting stout. Three Floyd's, Bells, Russian River, other things from Midwest and the west that I can't easily get here. Will not be home until the weekend of Nov 2nd for shipping purposes if something works out. Let me know

Put me down for a heady! I'm in Madison WI so I can get 3floyds, Bells, New Glarus, Ale Asylum, etc. I highly recommend Gumballhead from 3floyds, but can get you most others.

It looks like I have two good folks from the Midwest accounting for 8 of the Heady Topper cans so far, in trade for some local samplers. Would be great to find someone from out West looking for a trade for my last 4 pack of cans. Would of course want to try a bottle of Pliny if possible, but not absolutely necessary.

Jjandjab said:
It looks like I have two good folks from the Midwest accounting for 8 of the Heady Topper cans so far, in trade for some local samplers. Would be great to find someone from out West looking for a trade for my last 4 pack of cans. Would of course want to try a bottle of Pliny if possible, but not absolutely necessary.

Pm sent

When you get more HT, I'd love to try it! I can get most anything Bell's or Founders..

Same here I can get a great ipa called ghandi bot and would love to try a heady

if you get more heady im from oregon and have access to alot of great ipa and specialty beers from some killer breweries

Back