Simple question. German term.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason81

Reaction score
Hi. Its been a while since I've been her. I haven't been brewing bunch but just brewed an APA today and doing a heffe tomorrow. Anyway, I can't remember what the German word is for when you are draining wort from your mashtun and you keep putting it back into the mash until it runs clear. Its driving me nuts that I can't remember. I've looked in books and Google but can't find it.

Hi. Its been a while since I've been her. I haven't been brewing bunch but just brewed an APA today and doing a heffe tomorrow. Anyway, I can't remember what the German word is for when you are draining wort from your mashtun and you keep putting it back into the mash until it runs clear. Its driving me nuts that I can't remember. I've looked in books and Google but can't find it.

Question, since you are no longer her, who are you now?

Ya smart ass! Have had the surgery to prove it too!

Correction, it's actually pronounced for-lowf as if the "ou" were in the word hour, like "owf".

Rev.

Not for nuth’n… but I’m not taking pronunciation advise from anyone in Bayonne. Ha hahahah

JK

Not for nuth’n… but I’m not taking pronunciation advise from anyone in Bayonne. Ha hahahah

JK

Sweet, another local!! You should PM me on here so we could get together some time :mug: Joke aside about the pronunciation, meine Mutter kommt aus Deutschland und ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsche.

Rev.

Latest posts

Back