Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Bottling/Kegging > Refrigerator/Kegerator Conversion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
abledsoe
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Refrigerator/Kegerator Conversion

I tried searching for some info but didn't find exactly what I needed, I hope this is the right place.

I am getting ready to convert an old refrigerator (full size) into a kegerator as a gift for a friend. I do not own, nor have I built a kegerator before so I am not totally sure what all I need.

I am using a full size, upright fridge and I want to put two taps in the door. This will not be for homebrew kegs, if that matters. I have looked at a few kits online but the price seems to vary greatly. Is there a certain type of kit I should look for? Recommended places to buy kits from, or to avoid?

I fee like this should be pretty simple and maybe I am just over thinking it.

Thanks for any help!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-11-2010, 02:08 AM   #2
Guntr
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have to recommend www.kegconnection.com I just received my two faucet tower homebrew kit. I had to call their customer service to place my order because I wanted to use some Visa gift cards I had lying around and they took all three of them and the balance through PayPal. Very helpful people, and my kit is awesome.

They also sell kits for commercial beer and you can call them up if you want to make changes/swaps to the kit, i.e. no CO2 cylinder, different taps, etc.

For your needs if you want to go cheap I'd recommend this kit.

If you have a bit more money I'd suggest you go with their premium kit.

Their prices are very competitive too.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply