2 tap mini-keg draft box complete

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron ken

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Finished my draft box. It seems to be holding pressure and I can't find any leaks, so I think I'm good to go. Will fill the mini-kegs with my beer gun (since the beer is already carbed in a corny). It uses a co2 injector w/ flare fitting to dispense the beer and keep the beer carbed. I'll be taking it on a trip next weekend for a family reunion and will report on how it performs.

EDIT: forgot to mention that each tap has 6 feet of liquid line to keep the foaming down. Will adjust if needed.

** Click a picture to see a larger version **
Here it is travel ready.

Here it is assembled and ready to pour.

Inside. Note there is only water in the lines right now to check for gas and liquid leaks.

Force carbing can be done by using my co2 tank (actually a paintball tank).

It's been awhile now since you posted this. How did it work out? I was thinking of setting up something very similar to that myself. Do you have a parts list?

I have this guy which requires more $ and more beer.

DSCF0741.jpg

DSCF0742.jpg

DSCF0743.jpg

DSCF0744.jpg

well yes, i guess I have seen them online, I was hoping to find them locally at a bargain. Was that brand new for $20? I'm looking for a new one, I have heard some folks come across them at walmar and target for really cheap, under 50. I have yet to seem. I recall seeing them a few years ago. It's the off season too, I guess.

Oh I've seen them when I wasn't looking for them. Now that I have 2 3gal cornies, I cant find them.

Mine was an open box at one of the warehouse "stores" on ebay. There was some tape sticky and the handle was broken. Goo Gone for the sticky and a new handle took 5 minutes to exchange. They threw in a small igloo cooler too, so I can't complain.

Back