Hi from western mass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrJerryrigger

Reaction score
I just started brewing a few months ago, and this forum keeps coming up in my google searches (for rather strange brewing subjects, like meat beer).
I recently consumed my first beer, and I have two more on the way. I've been mashing, but I added some liquid malt extract to the first two batches to give some room for mess ups. The first one was quite tasty, and the other two will be much nicer when they are cold and carbonated.

I grew some hops this year (Sterling) and plan on planting many more types in the spring. This forum seems like it may be a good place to find people interested in some rhizome trading...

Hello all. I'm in the NorthWestern part of CT. A little wooded area known as Granby, CT. Nice to see some fellow brewers in the area. I've been looking around trying to find a brew club to join. Nothing fancy, just a place to meet up with some guys and pass around a 6 pack of your newest concoction. Any ideas?

Any thoughts on putting one together?

Back