Hey from Savannah GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbrychcy

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,
My name is Chris and I'm fresh into homebrewing, Just finished my first 5 gallon batch of an english ipa and I'm hooked! Can't wait to start more projects and learn from all you knowledgable people. Getting ready to attempt a cider and see how it goes, wish me luck!!!!

Welcome, Good luck with the cider. Nice 1st brew by the way!!!! Got to love those IPA's!!!! They never make it very long around my house.

Welcome man... lived in Athens all my life, went to UGA, lived in Savannah for a year.. own a condo at the Merritt.. live in Louisville now... welcome!

Thanks guys for the welcome super excited to learn, Ya the first batch doesnt seem to be lasting as long as I hoped it would :drunk: but thats not a bad thing

Welcome man... lived in Athens all my life, went to UGA, lived in Savannah for a year.. own a condo at the Merritt.. live in Louisville now... welcome!

Awesome! I've been living in Savannah for about three years now, originally from Rochester NY I can't complain about the change in temperatures:mug:

Back