Hello from Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Chad decided to come here and check it out after watching a bunch of Bobby's videos on you tube(thanks for all the great videos).. Just started all grain brewing. Right now have a Chimay red in my fermenter. Just bottled an amber ale.:rockin:

Chimay will kick your a$$! Welcome to the boards! You'll quickly find tons of information on the site by using the search function for anything you can think of. There's more information here than really anywhere else on the internet. Hope that amber turns out nicely. Love Vegas!

hey chad! i am from northern nevada. so far you are the closest brewer to me that i have found. But 10 hours is still a little too far to drive to join a brew club for me. :( ok happy brewing!

winnemucca mostly. but i do spend a lot of time in fallon and reno.

*just went through carson last weekend on my way to the kirkwood wildflower festival. that was alot of fun. $20 for 2 glasses and all the beer 'sampling' you wanted. i had a great time at that. if you've never been be sure to hit that next year. they had probably 8 or 9 wine booths and 7 or 8 brewery stands.

Latest posts

Back