Looks like this kickstarter project is coming to market

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that price tag it almost puts itself out of the market. I'd sooner suggest someone get a dorm fridge kegerator for slightly more and just get it right from the local microbrewery. Cool little contraption but there are other options out there. Problem is not too many people know about the other options.

Seems like a lot of effort just to keep 11 beers ready to go. Given that this is such a new company I wouldn't buy it out of fear that they go out of business and stop selling bags.

My dad is getting one from the kickstarter I'll let you know when he gets it

Are the bags reusable? That and the price of the bags will be the make or break I think. Could be a nice hybrid for homebrew and commercial brew if the price is right

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but it says it's good for homebrew on their website. So I assume the bag is reusable. It says it has an airtight seal.

Bag

Holds 128 oz or about 11 (12 fl oz) beers :(

Recyclable but not reusable *Clarification- Bags can be reused, however to maintain maximum quality, it is not recommended
Costs will be well under $5, final price will be determined closer to launch

So about $20 in bag costs per batch. Too expensive for me.

I would buy one if it held a full 5 gallons and the bag were reusable. But only holding 128 oz it not worth my time or money to replace the bags daily.

Yeah if they aren't reusable that's too much money for homebrew id say

AMEN, I got excited for a moment but that volume and price point I'm doubting this takes off.

"Holds 128 oz or about 11 (12 fl oz) beers

Recyclable but not reusable"

Latest posts

Back