Who wants to congratulate me on my promotion?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrock

Reaction score
Anybody? Anybody?

Don't know why I posted it here; I suppose the sense of community is so strong that I feel like I know quite a few of you.

I don't want to name names, but I work in Cincinnati at one of the largest consumer products companies in the world. It's a great company to work for (easy for me to say considering I just got promoted).

Congrats on the promotion, Adrock! Is it generally doing the same thing you were doing before or is it a fairly significant change in job duties?

In either case, hopefully just the first of many advancements throughout your career. Good luck in the new position.

Rick

Is it generally doing the same thing you were doing before or is it a fairly significant change in job duties?Rick

Nah, it's pretty much the same. It's actually the end of what I like to call the "longest probational period in the world." My company hires people in at an entry-level position, and everybody has 5 years to get promoted out of entry-level or they're out. It took me 4.......longer than I would have liked, but now that it's done, who cares?

Way to go! Congrats!

pg.jpg

Congratulations!

I only have today and Monday left to park in the "Employee of the Month" spot here at work. I got a $100 bonus check as well. My boss nominated me for the award and wrote an awesome paragraph about my achievements, so come November and it's raise time... well, I feel pretty good about that!

Congratulations!

I only have today and Monday left to park in the "Employee of the Month" spot here at work. I got a $100 bonus check as well. My boss nominated me for the award and wrote an awesome paragraph about my achievements, so come November and it's raise time... well, I feel pretty good about that!

for a second I read that as "jelly of the month" club.

:D

Jelly of the Month club would be awesome! With a promotion comes a great feeling of pride, accomplishment, and added responsibility........but it all fades over time (except the responsibility part). But Jelly of the Month, that's the gift that keeps on giving!

Anybody? Anybody?

Don't know why I posted it here; I suppose the sense of community is so strong that I feel like I know quite a few of you.

I don't want to name names, but I work in Cincinnati at one of the largest consumer products companies in the world. It's a great company to work for (easy for me to say considering I just got promoted).

Congrats!

My dad used to work for them.

Congrats! My dad use to work for them as well. He started with them in sales after he left the army and it was a great training ground for him. Having that on your resume really helps.

Back