SWMBO just killed my hope for making my kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratrules

Reaction score
Man it sucks i had my plans for my kegerator and here comes swmbo with her plans to remodel the freakin house. then she comes out saying we can do both and in my head am thinking with what money lol... anyway i guess i must post pone it again. damn this sucks :mad:

Do it in small stages and it will be barely noticeable.

1. free or cheap fridge from CS ( i have two free ones)
2. buy kegs
3. buy co2 tank
4. buy fittings and regulator

i have a buddy of mine that is selling me his sanyo fridge for 90 bucks. i can afford that but the rest of the stuff is where i hit a snag. then i also have to pay for my kids bday party next month spend spend spend damn sometimes i wish a was single!! but then who would i fight with lol

A kegerator kit from Beverage Factory is only $150 with shipping off eBay, just buy that kit first before starting stuff with the house cause what's $150 when you are talking about spending thousands on your house? Good luck!

Yeah but i was looking forward to building myself a dual tap tower kegerator. maybe by Xmas I'll get something together.

Hey man, at least you have SOME cash. My wife just lost her job, so I am back to drinking Lionshead and Yuengling until something changes and I can go back to drinking the good stuff. Still waiting for my saison to be done, so until then, it's light-less-flavor.

hell i lost my job a few months ago myself so what i was saving up is going to paint and trim for my house. it sucks not being able to find a job. at least i was able to brew up a kolsch that i just bottled up it only cost me 15 bucks since i already had the yeast. so i feel for you scarlessmeanie. hope your wife finds something soon its tough right now good luck bro!!

Latest posts

Back