People of Walmart

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammy71

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't checked this site in probably a year or so....but was bored. WTF is this? Kquad start the reactor?

3493.jpg

Im not sure which person got the photo posted?

I haven't been to the sight is a while either, will have to go check it out again.

That was my thought as well. I've seen a few candidates for the site but can never get my cameraphone out in time to get the pic.

lol I used to work at walmart and its the worst job i have had. But atleast i got a picture on the site before lol. you meets some strange people at that job

You poor guy, You should have a homebrew for therapy.

I tried to do most of my shopping after 2nd shift, so there were as few wal-creatures in the store as possible.

Once i'm off of work that's where i'm heading to open a homebrew and relax

I was out in Automotive for 2 years before i got canned. at walmart you dont quit they fire you. Back then i didnt homebrew yet but i would if i had the money then. Best thing that could happened to me was getting fired. If i hadnt i wouldnt be in this job i have now. I try not to shop there anymore than i have to. I dont by groceries there just other stuff that the grocery store i go to doesnt have (auto, pet food, etc.)

I haven't checked this site in probably a year or so....but was bored. WTF is this? Kquad start the reactor?

I havn't looked at that site in a long time either, but that pic!!?? What a double whammy!! Are we supoosed to be laughing at the moron with eye trees or the broken arm lady with the magical middle boob!?

You have to do something goofy and have a friend take a pic with the real subject in the background, so it doesn't look suspicious.

I'm not sure what it is about Super Walmarts, but as soon as they closed our original store and opened the Super every crazy person in the world showed up. I swear they bus them in. When my wife drags me there with her I walk around and people watch.

Back in college a buddy and I had a website that made fun of the local townies in the small college town (Radford VA). Walmart was a goldmine for content. The site was actually getting a ton of traffic until the person hosting it had to shutdown for unrelated reasons. If only we could've kept it going and monitized it.

Back