South Jersey/Philadelphia Group HOP Buy #7!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the hops will arrive on April 20 (what a great day....)

That means they should be here early enough to coincide with the next grain pickup. So if you want me to bring your hops to that, just let me know.
That would be fantastic :rockin:

Looks like the hops will arrive on April 20 (what a great day....)

That means they should be here early enough to coincide with the next grain pickup. So if you want me to bring your hops to that, just let me know.

That would be awesome if you could bring them to the grain pick-up!!!!!!!

Thanks!

It is looking good for me to bring hops to the grain pickup. We'll know soon when lordura gets the shipping confirmation date.

It is looking good for me to bring hops to the grain pickup. We'll know soon when lordura gets the shipping confirmation date.

:mug:

You have everyone's real name right? I'm not sure if it goes through on Paypal or not... just hope hops don't get mixed up. I can imagine it gets pretty crazy at these pick ups!

Sorry, I'm a Group Buy Virgin... :fro:

:mug:

You have everyone's real name right? I'm not sure if it goes through on Paypal or not... just hope hops don't get mixed up. I can imagine it gets pretty crazy at these pick ups!

Sorry, I'm a Group Buy Virgin... :fro:

Yes. We're good to go. As you can see, this is the 7th hop buy that I have run in the past year or so.

Iam new to the group buy when is the pickup and where?

And if i missedpickup when and where would I be able to pickup my hops..

Thanks much!
Brian

Update - hops arrived yesterday as planned. If you are going to the grain pickup next Wednesday, I will bring your hops then. Otherwise, please PM me to make arrangements for pickup.

Iam new to the group buy when is the pickup and where?

And if i missedpickup when and where would I be able to pickup my hops..

Thanks much!
Brian

Brian - they just came in yesterday. You didn't miss anything. Just PM me and we can meet up at your convenience.

Update - hops arrived yesterday as planned. If you are going to the grain pickup next Wednesday, I will bring your hops then. Otherwise, please PM me to make arrangements for pickup.

Sounds great! I'll see you at the grain pickup. Like I said before, I'll be the guy sweating my ass off because I'm picking up 14 bags of grain!

Can't you blame you. Whenever I have picked up for someone else, they have always taken care of me. Whether it be some bottles of home brew, commercial brews or a few bucks. I am happy to help either way but it sure makes me smile to get a little something for me time and effort.

Can't you blame you. Whenever I have picked up for someone else, they have always taken care of me. Whether it be some bottles of home brew, commercial brews or a few bucks. I am happy to help either way but it sure makes me smile to get a little something for me time and effort.
I won't have any this time, but next round i'll definitely bring some homebrew for ya, i really appreciate you setting this up and even bringing the hops to the grain pick up. :rockin:

I won't have any this time, but next round i'll definitely bring some homebrew for ya, i really appreciate you setting this up and even bringing the hops to the grain pick up. :rockin:

No worries. Like I said, I never expect anything. I am just happy to help out my fellow homebrewers. If I get a little thank you....just makes me that much happier!!

:rockin:

Thank you again for putting this together!

Back