• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota "The Electric Brewery" 50A B2B Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mnHawk8

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This hurts to do, but it's time. I tried to upgrade from extract brewing to indoor electric all grain brewing, and life just won't allow the time to finish the build. And with a kid on the way, time will become even more scarce. So....

I purchased this beautiful 50A back to back panel (assembled) from Kal at the Electric Brewery about 2 years ago. It's been hooked up and has boiled water (so it works). It's pretty much brand new.

In addition to the panel, I'm selling the 3 temp probes and the power cord which were also built by Kal (correction, Spike).

So here's a list of what I'm selling:
1) 50A Back to Back panel assembled by Kal. Paid $2,600, now sells for $2,800
2) 3, 10 foot long custom 1/2" NPT Temperature Probes. Paid $234 for all three. They sell them for $195, but those are 6 foot lengths.
3) 50A control panel power cord without GFI. Paid $140 and the current price is the same.

So in total, this cost me $3,174, but would cost $3,374 new. I'm asking $2,800, excluding shipping. This would be about $600 in savings over brand new, without waiting a few months for a new panel.

I just want to add that Kal and Spike were absolutely great to work with and me having to sell is in no way a reflection on their products or workmanship. This is purely a time issue for me. This panel is a work of art that is painful to sell.

As far as payment is concerned, I would prefer Paypal.

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 4.jpg

What do you want for the SS QDs? And do you have a HERMS coil available?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Which mill do you have and what do you want for it? Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hi Carlscan - mill is paid for, just needs to be shipped. The pumps (which I didn't list) are spoken for.

I didn't really think through throwing that last paragraph in there without any details. Either this week or weekend I will either modify this post or add another one to include the remaining equipment.

mnHawk8

...built by Kal ...
Just to be clear, these were actually built by Mike at Spike Innovations (official manufacturer of TheElectricBrewery.com). His work is a *LOT* cleaner than mine. ;)

Good luck with the sale and sorry to see you do not have the time to put it to use!

Kal

Just to be clear, these were actually built by Mike at Spike Innovations (official manufacturer of TheElectricBrewery.com). His work is a *LOT* cleaner than mine. ;)

Good luck with the sale and sorry to see you do not have the time to put it to use!

Kal

Haha, thanks for the clarification Kal!

Just want to say mnHawk8 is a great guy to buy from! Quick to ship items and would do business with him again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back