Northern Brewer sales?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heckofagator

Reaction score
Getting ready to do my first batch this weekend, so I haven't been around very long to know what are the better NB sales.

I tasted the Bourben Porter from them and want that to me my next batch. While the $7.99 shipping seems reasonable, it surely adds up if you are only looking to purchase 1 kit at the time.

That being said, they have a free coffee brew kit with $100 purchase. Is a free kit with $100 purchase about the best that they do? I figure by the time I buy the Bourbon Kit and then pick up another, I could be at the $100 mark pretty easily, which would then get you a 3rd kit.

Do they ever offer free shipping on all kits? What sales from them do you guys normally wait for?

It sounds like a pretty good sale really. They have different sales all the time... the last sale I participated in was for IPA day..50% off selct IPA's. I got two for $50 although they were all grain which are usually $10-15 cheaper than an extract kit. A sale before that I got 10 or 15 percent off a johnson temp controller. Some sales require you to buy starter kits, or sometimes they will have a percentage of specific seasonal beers when it becomes end of season. I usually like to buy multiple kits to take advantage of the shipping rate. The sales are kind of random it seems. Ive been receiving emails from them for about a year and a half and there arent many that are the same so its hard to anticipate a sale at a specific time of year. Their sales are usually pretty decent so if it looks attractive to you pull the trigger, I know I have done the same quite a few times.

Back