How many batches have you brewed?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many batches have you brewed?

• 0-5

• 6-20

• 21-50

• 51-100

• 101-200

• 201-1,000,000

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been brewing since last March and gotten a good amount of brews under my belt, something like 125, somewhere along those lines. I've brewed every weekend and twice every other weekend for a long time and throughout the week sometimes too. I've done about 15 ten gallon batches and i think i only did two extract until i went to all grain. What can i say i'm addicted. I love this stuff

I call BS:D

Thats insane man. You either must be giving a lot away or drink a hell of a lot of beer.

Wow, I've been reading alot of you guy's posts and I'm amazed. I can't wait until I get really experienced. I still feel like a rookie. Which I am....:mug:

Starte in Jan and have brewed 10 batches and I have 2 fermenting right now;

1) Wheat Ale

2) Lite w/ Orange Peels :rockin:

I'll be brewing #6 (and maybe #7) this weekend. I think I may have to step up to 10gal because it's been over a month since my last brew (I've been out of town a lot). I REALLY enjoy this hobby a lot and don't see the number of brews under my belt as a big factor. I still am amazed at how awesome my batches so far have been, it's cool how a little hard work and careful planning results in a great beer.

I just finished No. 5. I thought I was doing OK considering I started in February, but this forum shows me I'm certainly a lightweight. Time is a major reason, money is another.

I was hoping to brew more this summer because my job keeps me on the road for much of Sept. through April and takes up seven days a week, be it one hour one day and 14 the next or seven 5-hour days.

Looks like I'll have to get moving. I must say, though, that judging from the responses in my house, I'm brewing somewhat frequently. My girls, ages 5 and 3, can easily pick out daddy's "beer stuff" and like to show their friends.

I'm not sure this is a good thing.

12 since Jan 2008 (two were double batches). I've been slacking but plan to hammer down now that i have a freezmenter and a small fridge for temp controlled storage.:rockin:

I'll only count the batches I made in the past 3 1/2 years, as the ones I did the previous 25 years were crappy hopped K&K and would put me in the over 201 mark.
So I went with 101 - 200.
After all these past few years since the discovery of brewing forums, were the only truely great beers I have ever made. These sites with all the info they contained helped me start on my way.

24 in six months. Brewing sometimes 3 beers per week. I´m brewing 5 gallons at a time but have the chance to sell them.

21 batches give or take a couple. Started back in '06 but have only been serious about it for the last year or two.

Yeah I have brewed a lot of batches but I haven't been brewing very long and still am a total n00b. And a lot of those are 1 gallon batches. Like one weekend I brewed up 10 different experimental 1 gal batches so my numbers probably are way over inflated when compared to actual experience. I haz no skillz.

I started in '99 and hit the ground running. kept a fast pace for 4 or 5 years, slowed down for a few years, stopped for about six months, hit it hard again for a few more years, then been averaging 1-2 5-10 gallon batches a month. hard to tell you exactly, but it's over 200 batches for sure. this also includes batches I brewed with my brother.

Tomorrow morning I am brewing number 51. That puts me in the 12% group !. However, still there are many styles I haven´t even considered brewing.

Back