How to enrage your wife...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oinyo

Reaction score
Have her tell you to go out and get groceries and when she gets home at night sees this.

beerk8.jpg

There's food in there... whats the problem? All the s***ty beer? Thats the real crime... :cross:

lol. thats what I was thinking. That's what my wife would be saying also! :mug:

PS I do like all those beers....

A dedicated beer fridge is a must. I've got one on an enclosed back porch just off of my kitchen. It is out of the way, yet still close by. My wife actually likes the idea and knows enough not to store any food in my beer fridge LOL. She actually came home last night and told me her parent's tenant left behind a decent newer fridge when she moved out. She suggested we take it and convert it into a kegerator!

I think you did a good job,
there is still room for a couple t.v. dinners....................:D

Boy, I sure heard it from my wife last weekend. She came home from work late on Friday (which I had off), and the bath tub was half full of water and had two kettles, sparge arm and tubing, a carboy,30 or so bottles, and a wort chiller in it. I was already asleep, and woke up when she yelled for me.

I walked into the bathroom and she was standing there with a bottle of bath bead stuff, a towel, and a cold bottle of beer looking at the tub..........with a pure look of fury.

I walked into the bathroom and she was standing there with a bottle of bath bead stuff, a towel, and a cold bottle of beer looking at the tub..........with a pure look of fury.

That must have been funny !!!

Boy, I sure heard it from my wife last weekend. She came home from work late on Friday (which I had off), and the bath tub was half full of water and had two kettles, sparge arm and tubing, a carboy,30 or so bottles, and a wort chiller in it. I was already asleep, and woke up when she yelled for me.

Ewbish, Ewbish, Ewbish..... One of the golden rules of homebrewing is to make it as transparent as possible to the missus. No mess in the kitchen, no filling up the food fridge with beer, don't mess with bathtime, and DON'T bring Laughing Gnome home for a brew session.

Back