CapSnap for iPhone will work with all your home-brewed beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapSnap

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right place to put this. My friend and I just launched a "FREE" BEER focused app called #CapSnap. Currently it's only for the iPhone. If we can get enough demand, we'll be expanding it to other platforms. We're looking for feedback and community support. The more people we connect on the app the better it will become.

You can read more about it on our company website. http://hyprbyte.com

Why it's cool for the home brewer?
Not only can you keep track of the micro beer you try (Our database has over 19,000 types of beer from 1,600 US breweries). You also can keep track of the beer you brew. Just snap a photo of your beer or handcrafted label and add yourself as a brewery, then you can start your "own" collection. The cool thing is your friends can see what you're drinking & brewing through your CapSnap Collection.

What are CapPacks?
Because the app is FREE & we have to store all the images which cost HyprByte $$$, we have to offset the cost. Our way of doing this is offering a way to decorate you beer with fun "Caps" & "Backgrounds". These packs are found in our in app store. We are focused on offering sponsored packs which will be free to the user. However, we need a strong user base first.

Why we like our app
Visually, it's stunning. Once you have a few of your favorite types of beer and a couple of packs you can organize them to have a focused look which helps sorting. Also, you can tap into your friends account to see what they last drank, what's their favorite beer & see their collection. This is handy when going over to a friends house for the game. You'll always know what type of beer to bring.

Download the APP here.
appsto.re/us/0-dxR.i

http://hyprbyte.com/PressKit/Images/Web/screens_raw_main_sm.png

Back