Beer glasses, beer recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeroids7

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is my first post and I am glad to join this community. I am a beer advocate and I need inputs about beer glasses and their matches. I noticed there is some information available out there like the one I attached, but I’m sure there must be more. Anything you can add would be of great help. I’m also collecting them for my beer stash as well.

Thanks!

therightglass.png

I think you can skip the shaker pints.. They are good to shake cocktails in and they stack well in bars. Not going to really do anything for your beers. That being said I still have a set of 12 at home. I think the ones to start with would be the standard pint glasses, the one with the bulge at the top.

z95zlcM.png

*rolls up sleeves* I got this...

Plain, no logo pint glass -- Clumsy friends are over to drink your beer.

46 oz. mug --- Doesn't matter what goes in here, I don't have to get up for a while.

Peroni beer glass -- Nothing. You thought it was cool when you stole it :/

Awesome beer stein -- No beer. Just darts, tips, and flights.

DAS BOOT!!! -- Who cares...I just like yelling that after every sip.

Stella Atrois glass -- Nothing should ever go in there. Too fancy.

(fill in the blank) random brewery pint glass -- Who cares, but you kinda remember stealing it from that bar that one time.

Lipstick-stained glass -- Wife's beer.

Coors Light pint glass -- Whatever beer you want as long as it's not around your craft-brew friends.

Souvenir glass from that one place you'll never go again -- Whatever beer it is, don't break the glass.

Red solo cup -- Nothing better than PBR, BMC, Milwaukee's, Busch, etc. (yeah, flip cup!)

Regular ol' glass -- Whatever...all the good beer glasses are in dishwasher.

Beer bong -- (see red solo cup)

Beer helmet -- Dude, we need to talk.

I have a few different styles of glasses. I don't match beer to a specific glass, whatever suites my fancy is what I grab. I collect glasses I like, and that's it. I have a couple of pint mugs that are my go to regulars.

:mug:

Back