Beer fesival.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well it's set.

The advertising is going out. The dates have been fixed.
No going back.

I'm organising my first beer festival for January. :eek:
Thankfully I have no mandate for profit and have a backer.

No theme.

Just a pub with has many casks of real ale has we can fit in. Along with Real ciders.
All Ale at £1.80 a pint and cider at £2.50 a pint.

Still have some details to sort out but most of the desicions and planning is done.

Most of our beerfests on the West Coast, people have the option of buying 4 oz. samples or pints. If there are 40-50 beers, that can be a good thing. I think part of it is the distances we drive to get places and the almost total lack of public transportation.

It's a pub festival and the first one. We'll probably aim for 30 - 35 ales maybe 5 ciders.
Half's are 90p.

It's over 4 days so you could have a pretty good crack at all you fancy.

We're putting a flyer out with a request box for beers and will try to accomodate within the planned framework.

The good thing about the venue apart from size and hence punter restrictions is it is 2 minutes from the bus and train station.

I'll be visiting England in June... so if you care to start doing this twice a year, now would be a great time. :D

Back