Beautiful day, 2 mashing, 2 kegged

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoGunz

Reaction score
It's an insanely beautiful day here in the Northeast and I've got 2 batches mashing at their target temperatures (well, maybe a degree or 2 low but what's the point of letting that get to you on a day like today?) and I just kegged 2 very fine imperial stouts to prepare for winter. They were dead nuts on the target FG and I dropped a toasted oak spiral in one of em for a nice side by side comparison when they're ready. Hydrometer sample tasted wonderful and as I often plow through without lunch on brew days, the 10% ABVs on an empty stomach didn't go completely unnoticed. So I'm feeling pretty good and just wanted to say "what's up" and "cheers" to you my fellow brewers!

Billy-Klubb said:
I kinda want to punch you in the grundle with envy.

So it's like that? No brotherly love? And I would have offered you a ready pint to enjoy the approaching boil with me!

Congrats! Gotta love a day like that.

Its beautiful here in the wastelands of west Texas, but I've got a cold so no brewing is getting done.

Back