Keg tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rellot

Reaction score
Can anyone tell just by looking what type keg tap this is? I have the chance to get it for $20 and want to know if it is worth it. I have an Anheuser Bush keg and would like something to tap it with. Does it look like it has all the needed parts on it?

They guy I could buy it from doesn't know what type it is or anything about it.

Any advice for me to check this and make sure it works before I buy it?

3o93p13la5O45Z35S6a7i955f87fceb701525.jpg

Okay, I will be more specific. Of the sanke couplers, can anyone who had played with them before tell what type this one is from the picture?

It is obviously not a "A" or a "G". Not sure more than that. Is it possible to tell if it is a "D" from looking at this picture?

I'm pretty sure the "D" type will work on an AB keg. I have one and it loves me!

duh...I see they describe them pretty well on the Micromatic site. Never mind!

that coupler could be either an american sankey or a european sankey, they look identical except that the american sankey has a shorter probe that is flush with the bottom of the coupler when the probe is retracted.

in your photo the probe is extended and the handle is locked down. makes it harder to tell which one it is...

Latest posts

Back