Good deal at sears right now!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many ball locks you think you can get in there?

Kenmore 8.8 cu ft 16922

Download this specification sheet and layout as a high-resolution printable PDF at Dropbox.

SdvoiKc.png

hi

What'd you throw in for $1 that was an appliance? I tried throwing in a cheap screw driver and it wouldn't work because my appliance purchase wasn't over $300...

ETA I found you can add garbage disposal cleaner for $4 and some change and it works

That's an absolutely awesome graphic. Thanks for putting that together. My question is aren't the visuals different from the charts? according to the top chart/figure you can only fit 4 ball locks in there, but then the diagrams below show you can fit 6 without a collar and 7 with a collar plus a 10lb co2 tank. If it's the later, then that freezer is awesome and a great option for a ton of beer on tap.

Unfortunately, reports from other threads show it getting only 6 ball locks in there, and then only barely. 6 might be enough though. I can only do three right now, so 6 would be quite the step up. 4 on tap and 2 ageing/lagering/carbing.

Thanks for posting this! I was able to add a pair of dryer vent clamps for $1.99 that pushed me over the $300 mark.

I was able to talk the wife into it and since we just bought a house the garbage disposal could be cleaned so I did order that and the freezer. Garbage disposal cleaner is ready for pickup now, freezer hopefully next week some time

I bought one of these on sale a couple weeks ago. I wish I would have seen the coupon. Oh well. I had to pay sales tax, so it was $320. I also got it in black. That is hard to do on chest freezers! It is a good little freezer!

Back